Bake Sale @ Frozen By The Thousand Blessings


Had a mini event last weekend (28-30th November) at Frozen By The Thousand Blessings :)

Incredibly honoured to have this opportunity :')

I baked Speculoos Granola, Peanut Butter Granola, as well as


 Matcha Azuki Lava Cakes (which unfortunately didn't flow on the actual event sigh i'm so sorry)




Dark Chocolate Brownies



Browned butter banana chocolate chip loaf with gula melaka drizzle, toasted coconut and mixed nuts






 Tofu Cheesecake with Speculoos swirl and Speculoos crust (didn't have time to take a proper picture sigh)


Torched Salted Egg Yolk Custard Cupcakes





The set-up :")




 




 That feeling when you see your bakes as toppings :') Thankful x


It was fun, though mentally and physically exhausting, as it was my first time baking in large quantities which proved to be so difficult. Nonetheless I had so much fun planning, brainstorming and trying out several recipes prior to the event :)

On that day itself it was a MAD day of baking, and I couldn't be more grateful for my family especially my mom who helped me with the washing and cleaning up :') And my brother for driving me to get ingredients and to the event venue :') I definitely couldn't pull it off without their help, support, and encouragement all these while :')

It was a great learning experience, and this time I definitely challenged myself too hard that made me so dejected and drained. The bakes did not met my expectations and I was deeply disappointed and upset with my performance. However I've learned some lessons and hopefully I will be better, stronger next time :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥