{Recipe} Peanut Butter Banana Bread-ffles





 Peanut Butter Banana Bread-ffles! 


 Woke up craving for crispy waffles but was so lazy to take out my flour, sugar, eggs.... and the thought of cleaning up made me do away with the idea of making my own waffles.


Then I noticed a fresh new loaf of bread on the kitchen counter-top and...... the PB banana bread-ffles is born. hahahahhaha #drama


Simple place 2 slices of bread (wholemeal, wholegrain, plain etc) in a waffle maker and toast till desired brownness! Then spread as much peanut butter (or your favourite spread) and add sliced bananas. Cut into halves and serve.

The warmth of the toasted bread would make the peanut butter extra melty :)


Crispy toast, gooey peanut butter and sweet, creamy bananas *_* 


1 comments:

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥