Saveur Blog Awards - Best Food Instagram Finalist




Honestly surprised and beyond honored to be nominated & selected as a finalist in Saveur Blog Awards "Best Food Instagram" category :") I've never expected this and so grateful for the nomination and faith!


Having this opportunity has made me feel incredibly blessed and I am thrilled ❤ 


Would be sincerely thankful if you would like to put in a vote here at www.saveur.com/blog-awards-2016-vote (you can vote multiple times/everyday until 31 Aug 2016) 😊 Really really grateful for the support thus far :")



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

YELLOWFINGERS

Charlene

ohyellowfingers@gmail.com

Singapore

Baking enthusiast who loves desserts and eating clean at the same time. Ohyellowfingers is where I document my recipes, travelogues and cafe hunts

♥♥♥